Professional Moving Services Since 1976
EDC Moving Systems was established in 1976 with the idea of providing transportation and warehousing to the electronic and high value equipment industry. Our goals were to be dependable, predictable, flexible and competitive. We realize that there is a distance that separates you from your customers. It can be measured in miles.
It can be measured in time. It can be measured in the potential for damages to your product during delivery and installation. EDC provides transportation and warehousing services throughout the state of Texas. With offices in Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, and Austin, EDC Moving Systems has more than 200 employees, a fleet of over 75 trucks and operates 4 modern warehouses with nearly 400,000 square feet and delivers throughout the world.
See What Our Customers Have To Say
A DISTRIBUTION SOLUTION
EDC Moving Systems
EDC moving systems unlocks the the two man delivery problems through out Texas
Where Is Service Needed
- REDC connects the major Texas distribution cities with your customers in small Texas towns.
- RWe do this weekly.
- RDaily in some areas.
- RWe provide inside delivery placement, and debris removal.
The Places That Are Hard to Reach
- RFrom Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio
- REDC dispatches crews to the west of West Texas, to the east of East Texas, and to the south of South Texas.
- RYour out of town customers get the same trained crews that service your local customers.
Collecting Your Products
- RYou direct ship your products to our warehouse.
- RWe inspect the products and set up delivery time with your customer.
- RYou stop worrying about the delivery to your customer.
Years Of Dedicated Experience
- REDC conducts driver training programs to support your products.
- ROur crews know your company and the products you sell.
- RYour customers are provided the quality service they expect from you.
- RThe Drivers that service the The Texas Connection have an average of 15 years dedicated to making your deliveries perfect.
- REDC Moving Systems has been servicing customers in Texas for 50 Years.
What This Means
- REDC Moving Systems has resolved the problem of remote distribution .
- RMany of our customers are taking advantage of The Texas Connection.
- REDC can also solve your remote distribution needs if a trained crew is a must for your customer’s satisfaction.
Take advantage of a System in place.
- RCall our local office today for an evaluation of how your products would fit in our system.
- ROr a customized system to fit your special distribution requirement.
- REDC Moving System is ready to connect your products to Texas.
Letter from the President
Meet the EDC President and Chairman.
Starting a company with one pickup truck and watching it grow into a national organization is a very fulfilling experience. I’ve been fortunate to watch EDC grow from ideal in 1976 to its current position as one of the leader in Texas transportation, household and office relocation services, home delivery and storage and logistics services.
My greatest pride comes from having created a platform for many talented people to develop their skills beyond even their own expectations. I know that when you trust people, many will amaze you with determination and abilities. Watching EDC grow in financial strength in order to offer more services for our customers is very rewarding to me. Being a leader in using technology has kept us ahead of most of our competition.
EDC’s people are dedicated to giving the best customer service in the industry. I’m proud of what the entire EDC team has achieved so far on our journey, but we have exciting challenges to meet. We will meet them. Why? Because it’s critical to our business success as well as staying true to our values and growing the legacy for our customers, employees and communities.